COVID-19 STATEMENT (Updated 24/5/20)
– Due to the ongoing pandemic and the UK lockdown, all of my photography hides and workshops/tours are temporarily closed.
– Whilst some restrictions have now started to be lifted in England (as of 10/5/20), the lockdown is being lifted more slowly in Scotland. Until it is deemed safe and acceptable for people to carry out non-essential travel for recreational purposes in Scotland, I cannot open any of my hides or workshops/tours.
– I am hoping to be able to open the pine marten photography hide by July. This is under constant review and will be based entirely on directions from the Scottish Government. I will open the hide only when it is safe to do so.
– For the forseeable future, all visitors to my hides will now NOT be sharing with other members of the public, unless you have booked to share with a friend/family member. I must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
– If you are booked in with me but you are forced to cancel due to self-isolation, public transport issues etc, then please inform me ASAP and we can discuss options regarding your deposit.
– I am fully hoping to be able to operate my Scottish winter wildlife photography workshops and tours for winter 2020/21, but there will be some changes in line with social distancing. I am taking bookings for winter workshops and tours, so please be in touch to enquire about dates.
– Further updates will be posted soon. For any further information, please contact me using the form below.